Monday, September 7, 2009

Guilt

Okay, so it's been an awesome weekend but I feel so guilty today. It feels way too soon to be having an additional day off. We have too much to cover! Edgar Allen Poe, the Wife of Bath, the American Revolution all await us! I actually woke up at five both yesterday and today. (Sigh.) I really am ready to get back at it. It weird this ebb and flow. One day I'll feel completely overwhelmed, and believe that maybe I made a bad career choice. Then, days like today, I'm full of energy and ideas and can't wait for the next day of classes. I do miss the kids.

Next week we start club meetings. I am sponsor of BETA, and cosponsor of the Senior Class. One more thing to do just in case I was starting to get a rhythm to my day.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...if you run a candidate for state Beta office you HAVE to post the skit up here (if school policy allows) because I know you will help them come up with a very witty and hilarious skit!!!! I can see you being the BETA sponsor.

    ReplyDelete